Wednesday, January 30, 2013

purple rain

when its cold like it is today, weather is gloomy after over 6 hours of relentless rain. yes i did scowl a bit but i loved it. i got to write a poem, squeezed it out of my swarmed mind, it came through coz of the rain. its been so dry both in side of me and outside, it just could not rain in side like it used to, with new poems and stories jutting out, making me beg for release. nope. they just let on.
anyway.. its also been a really long time since i blogged and i think the familiar urge is back coz i am slowing down and taking the time to enjoy the little things and remember the things i loved, retrace my steps to the simple things that filled me with joy and the sense of accomplishment. they help you get through the maddening haze of work intrigue and bad jobs/bosses., so yes i am here for the little pleasure of release blogging offers.
yesterday someone told me i am such an open book, all they have to do is read my blog and facebook pages and they can tell what i am, so i was wondering how best i can be impersonal and aloof on my blog, but if i did i would 'dry' up on the inside and not have enough pretence to keep it going, lol.
so i guess open book is what i shall always be
purple rain, i swear the title just came to mind.
I am reading purple Hibiscus and chatting with a friend about my fave colour which is purple! and its rained so much today, trapped me at Nakumatt where i thought, oh well, why not watch Sky fall , but really? not a fan, so i skipped that, besides they wanted me to wait till like 2pm, that was my cue to leave so I did.
walked out in the rain, braved it and headed to next work station. I needed to go somewhere and bond with a computer,  I got here and wrote about purple rain
the sun has set already,(Hardly much sun to look at today) and the sky has a beautiful fading blue to black print, looks lovely, makes me think of loneliness for some reason, the sky, all raised up there , high up there feels cold and lonely...separated from life as night creeps in. hmmm
oh and i managed to get some purple rain. i am in that mood

enjoy your evening and the Liberation day.
I hope it dint rain in Kasese messing it up for them guys






7 comments:

Safyre said...

And she makes a return!! Keep that fire alive. We miss your life updates, er, stories. Keep them coming. You're not such an open book wamma.

lulu said...

lol thanks safyre

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours
today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made
good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.



My homepage :: infocentre.santabarbara.cat

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I
might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


my website :: ford ranger forum

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lulu said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume
you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


Here is my website :: percy priest lake tennessee